Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Dies for the Big Shot!

So the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration are both here!

Today I want to show you something I made with my favourite bundle from the Occasions Catalogue:


The colours used on this card are Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock, and Lost Lagoon, Basic Black and Silver Encore ink. 

The bundle saves you 15% and includes the stamp set Celebrate Today and the Balloon framelits. Here's what they look like:
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138869&dbwsdemoid=2040904

This is my entry for this week's challenge on The Paper Plunge. Head over to see what the rest of the design team has come up with using their Big Shots. We'd love it if you played along too!  What do you love to create with your Big Shot?

Get stamping!
Diane

1 comment:

  1. So love the simplicity of this design!!!! I think it's fantastic!!! You rock girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete