Monday, January 13, 2014

New Occasions Catalogue!!

Hi Stampers,

The new Occasions Catalogue was released earlier this month, and it is packed with fresh spring-coloured products!  Here are a few of my favourites so far:

1.)  Just Sayin' Clear Mount Bundle

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134820&dbwsdemoid=2040904

This was the first thing I wanted when I saw the new catalogue.  First of all, who doesn't love a stamp set with coordinating framelits?  Then I just love the images in the stamp set, with these the message can be the main focal point on your project.  Finally, I thought I could use the framelits to cut out other sentiments and small images, which adds some versatility, that makes me happy:)

2.) Starburst Sayings Clear Mount Bundle



The next thing I knew I wanted was this set of starburst framelits!  To congratulate or commemorate a big event I like the idea of a winners ribbon and that's the first thing I thought of when I saw these framelits, then when I looked at the stamp set, I saw they would work perfectly for just that.  We might just be using this at stamp club this week, stay tuned!

3.) Watercolour Wonder Designer Note cards and Envelopes

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133362&dbwsdemoid=2040904

I fell in love with these note cards as soon as I laid eyes on them.  I ordered a package of them, but I'm having that problem where you love the paper too much to risk using it and ruining it!  I might have to stamp my ideas on scratch paper first, otherwise these little beauties might stay on my desk unstamped forever!

Have you looked through the Occasions Catalogue yet?  What are your must have items?
Contact me if you need a copy for your bedside table.

Go stamp something!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment