Monday, October 21, 2013

Merry Little Christmas

Hi Stampers!

Here's a different Christmas card using the stamp set, Merry Little Christmas from the simply created bundle:


I saw this on Pinterest and just had to make it!  It uses a standard Garden Green base, Season of Style DSP from the paper stack, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Basic Black and Real Red card stock and the following punches: 
 
 
The antlers were made with a retired snowflake punch, and the greeting was stamped in Whisper White ink.  I started to draw the doodle lines with my white signo gel pen, but I guess I haven't used it in a while and I couldn't get the ink flowing, I'll have to see if I can rectify that.  For now I decided to use a silver stampin' dazzle marker as a substitute.  The other details were drawn in with an Early Espresso stampin' write marker.
 
This was a nice way to unwind after a busy day, and stamping is way cheaper than therapy!

Go stamp something!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment