Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Altered Designer Series Paper

Hi Stampers!

I saw this card online by Karen Day and immediately knew I wanted to make a version of it:



At first I thought it was made with Stampin' Up! products, but upon closer inspection I realized it wasn't, but was still inspired to make something like it. Here's my ,less professionally photographed, card:


I used Festive Flurry and Evergreen stamp sets, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate card stock and ink. I did use Winter Frost DSP, but it was too crisp and white for this card, so I sponged it all over with Very Vanilla ink:
 

In this picture you can kind of see how the sponged DSP has a softer more vintage feel to it. For a finishing touch a added some tiny Rhinestones for a little Christmas sparkle :)

Go stamp something!
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment