Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friendly Friday

Hi Stampers!

I know it's Saturday.  I was worn out after my first full week at school with the students, and even though I knew exactly what I wanted to post, I just couldn't drag myself off the couch!  I am super excited about the new Envelope Punch Board, so today I am sharing some videos by Patty Bennett at Patty's Stamping Spot.

Envelope-punch-board-samples

I chose Patty's videos, because she not only shows you how easy it is to make these envelopes with the punch board, but also some super cute file folder cards:

Envelope-punch-board-file-folder-cards

Click on the photos to go to Patty's blog posts and view her videos.  I can't wait to use the punch board to shrink down my pile of retired designer series papers!  We'll be trying out this tool at Stamp Club Class this Wednesday.  Would you like to join us?  Email me to get more information about Stamp Club.

Go stamp something!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment