Friday, September 6, 2013

Friendly Friday

Hi Stampers,

Today I want to share with you a set of cards designed by Dawn Griffith over at Dawn's Stamping Studio:

September 2013 Thank you notes
Dawn used a technique that is all the rage right now, the masking tape technique.  If you click on the picture you can watch a video of Dawn demonstrating the masking tape technique on these cards, but basically you rip off a length of masking tape, press it into your ink pad, then press it onto your cardstock.  Quick and easy!  I think we might give this a try at stamp club this month...

Dawn used the new photopolymer stamp set, Another Thank You:

Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set

I'm always needing thank you cards, so I have a feeling this stamp set is in my future!  Do you have someone you need to thank?

Go stamp something!
Diane








No comments:

Post a Comment