Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Noah!

It was my nephew's first birthday party on the weekend!  Of course I needed a fabulous card to mark the occasion. I loved a card from this post by Andrea Borries on snippetsbyandrea.blogspot.com, so I cased her basic design. I stepped it up just a little bit with some washi tape and the large splatter image from Gorgeous Grunge on the background.


Those tiny confetti circles can move around, because they're in a vellum pocket. A piece of vellum, and a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock taped together with Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape.  The adorable lizard image is from Tag It.  A bonus with this adorable stamp set, is that when you purchase it Stampin' Up! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities!
Tag It
 
 
I needed the inside to be cute too, so I stamped the party lizard again and added a little ribbon to cover up an ink smudge under his feet. As I'm always telling the girls at stamp club, there are no mistakes in stamping, only opportunities for embellishment!

Go stamp something!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment