Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hi Stampers!
 
I just got home from the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City!  it was awesome, and there are so many great things to share, but I'm just going to start with one.  They made a few new product announcements during convention, and I think this one has some great possibilities.  I know my daughter and I will be ordering this for sure--you can make your own stamps!!  Check it out:
 
I think I might be a bit nervous the first time I try carving my own stamp, but there was a booth at convention where you could try it out, and though I didn't get a chance to make one, I saw the stamps that some other people made and the stamps have this amazing homemade charm that reminds me of doing print making in high school art class, I loved every one I saw, and their carvers were clearly proud that they had made those stamps themselves.

Go stamp something!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment